There are various ways that you can
contribute to the Mid Michigan Family Theatre. First and foremost would
be your attendance at our various productions. The casts and crews
work hard on bringing you a quality production and your attendance means
a great deal to all of them. Letting others know about our productions
will help us grow financially. You can also help us out with your
donations when you are in the process of cleaning out your basement,
attic, garage or whatever. Please refer to our Wish List to see what we
need in the theatre. You could also volunteer to assist with committees
or tasks the theatre needs performed. Finally, a financial
contribution would be greatly appreciated if you find you have the
We could use your help in several ways as we move into our Tenth Season!
1. Please help us promote our shows and activities. Good business practices tells us that word of mouth is the best form of advertising. If you could forward on flyers about shows, classes, camps and other events, it will help us pick up attendance and enrollment.
2. Attend our shows and events. We strive to make our productions and events, affordable and entertaining. Even though you might not know someone in the cast, you will be entertained by an enthusiast cast and crew. You might want to try your hand at acting or working behind the scenes.
3. Consider joining the MMFT Family. Mid Michigan Family Theatre is a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization. By becoming a member, you are supporting a unique organization that produces quality theater experiences for the family. See membership page for more information.
4. Consider volunteering to help out with productions or around the theatre. Specific needs include grant writing, technology, costuming, sewing, props, lighting, sound, make-up, set construction, set painting, ushering, concessions, and more. If you have an expertise, let us know and we will gladly put you to work.
5. We are looking for storage space for set pieces that we often use in our plays. If you have an area available, please contact us.
We hope to see you soon at one of our events!